How to Sell NFTs on OpenSea on the Polygon Chain:
Ensure your wallet is connected to the Polygon network. If it isn’t, you will have to add the Polygon Network to MetaMask manually.
- Log into OpenSea:
– Go to OpenSea.io.
– Click on the ‘Conect Wallet’ in the top right.
– Connect your wallet by selecting MetaMask (or your Web3-compatible wallet).
- Switch to Polygon:
– At the top of OpenSea, you will see a dropdown for different networks.
– Select ‘Polygon’ from the dropdown.
- List Your NFT:
– Navigate to your profile or wallet section on OpenSea.
– Click on the NFT you want to sell.
– Click on the “Sell” button.
- Specify your selling terms:
– Price: Decide on a fixed price for your NFT or allow buyers to place bids.
– Currency: Choose the currency in which you wish to be paid. On Polygon, MATIC is the most common.
– Expiration Date: If you want your listing to have a deadline.
– Private Sale: If you’d like to sell your NFT privately to a specific address, you can input it here.
– Review your listing details and, when ready, click on “Post Your Listing”.
- Confirm the Transaction:
– Your MetaMask wallet will prompt you to confirm the transaction.
– On the Polygon network, the gas fees are usually very low. Confirm and submit the transaction.
- Monitor Your Listing:
After you’ve listed your NFT for sale, you can monitor any bids or offers on OpenSea.
If someone purchases your NFT, the agreed-upon amount will be credited to your wallet, and the NFT will be transferred to the buyer automatically.